Off Road 1, Obafemi Awolowo University Campus, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Application fee = $100 or N 18,500 ou 50.000 FCA
Make payment to any branch of the following banks:
ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC, (USD Account name: RECTAS; Account No: 0252031864)
ECOBANK BENIN REPUBLIC, (FCA Account name: RECTAS; Account No: 0010141100833701)
ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC, (FCA Account name: RECTAS; Account No: 0252031871)
STANBIC IBTC BANK,(NAIRA Account name: RECTAS; Account No: 9201463015)
Only candidates with national diploma (ND), technician’s diploma, higher national diploma (HND), technologist diploma (TD), bachelor degree (BSc. BA), postgraduate diploma (PGD), professional masters (PM), master of science (MSc), master of art (MA) or other higher degrees in science, social science, humanities, engineering, and health disciplines are eligible for consideration for admission.
1. Applicants are to logon to www.eportal.rectas.org to Start registration process. Applicants are to register by providing their Names, phone number, email Address, country, select status and language and click on the continue button. Applicants will be required to upload a scanned evidence of payment of the application fee to continue. A mail confirming your registration will be sent to the supplied e-mail address. (All applicants must provide a valid and functional email address)
2. Upon approval of applicant’s registration, a mail containing username and password would be sent to the supplied e-mail address (Due to the number of emails that would be sent to each applicant, mails maybe delivered to applicant’s spam mail)
3. Each applicant will then be required to login from the RECTAS Eportal home page with the username and password received. On the Dashboard applicant will be required to update-biodata and download the application form from the download button.
4. Applicant will also be required to fill the admission information section. Applicants are expected to upload scanned copy the following credentials from the Education & Qualifications section
(a) A certified copy of certificates and transcripts of all results (s) (e.g. First Degree, Masters, HND)
(b) NYSC certificate (if you are a Nigerian)
(c) O/A Level results - WAEC/GCE/NECO or its equivalents
(d) Any other relevant documents to support your Application
NOTE: Please prepare all scanned copies of these documents as a single WORD or PDF file and upload. Official transcripts of degrees should be forwarded by the awarding institution to RECTAS and addressed to the:
Dean of Academics & Research
Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace Surveys (RECTAS)
Off Road 1, Obafemi Awolowo University Campus,
P. M. B. 5545, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.
Please note that the admission will not be processed without the transcripts
5. After completion of all online data entry, applicant will be able to view a summary of the application. Please note that Sponsored applicants are also expected to download the offline application form, complete all required fields and attach copies of all relevant documents and submit to their sponsors for endorsements and final submission to RECTAS.
6. Having completed all the steps, each applicant would be required to LOCK UP his/her data to complete application process.
7. Each applicant shall receive e-mail and/or text messages from RECTAS on their application status. The Applicants are advised to regularly log-on to the RECTAS Eportal to check on their application status.Enquires: